Aging and CARE Services:
- Baltimore City Senior Centers are open without meals.
- All senior nutrition residential sites will receive lunch and dinner meals as normally scheduled.
- Eastern Health Center at 620 N. Caroline Street only Family Planning Services will be provided.
- Druid Health Center at 1515 North Ave Family Planning and Dental services will be provided.
- There will be no STD services today and tomorrow as those sites were already closed.
Harm Reductions Services:
- Staying Alive Program will not be operating its mobile sites today due to the weather. However, we will offer services on our mobile unit located at 2300 Garrison Blvd.
- If anyone needs information, they can reach us at 410-396-3731 or 410-396-3733.
Women Infants and Children:
- BCHD WIC sites are open today at 10:00 a.m.
- The WIC sites at the Bon Secours Family Support Center and the DSS Broadway and North Ave. locations are closed.
Maternal and Infant Care Home Visiting:
- The office at 620 N. Caroline is open
- Home vistis will be conducted today