Office of Aging and CARE Services:
- Eating Together in Baltimore City Congregate Nutrition Sites are closed. Residential sites will receive meals.
- The Senior Centers and Community Sites have emergency shelf stable meals available.
- Meals on Wheels Update – Frozen meals went out on Friday in anticipation of this storm in addition to Fridays meal. Clients were instructed to hold them for today.
FHS Dialysis Transport:
- Transport is operational today
- Dentist on staff at Druid, Eastern patients will be rerouted to Druid.
- Opening at 10:00 a.m.
- Eastern Clinic open at 10:00 a.m.
Family Planning Services:
- Services at Druid and Eastern are open
Maternal and Child Health:
- B’Fit cancelled at Upton Druid Heights for tonight (March 3rd)
- Office: MCH Administration OPEN
- Location: 1001 E. Fayette
- Phone: 410 396 1834
- Office: Baltimore Infants and Toddlers OPEN
- Location: 3002 Druid Park Dr, Baltimore, MD 21215
- Phone: 410 396 1666
- Office: Maternal and Infant Care Home Visiting OPEN
- No home visits are operating
- Location: 620 North Caroline
- Office: Women Infants and Children
- On Monday, March 3rd, 2014 the Bon Secour WIC Site located at 26 N. Fulton Avenue and the DSS WIC site located in the Department of Social Services building at 2000 N. Broadway are closed due to the inclement weather
- All other WIC locations are opening at 10am
- Please call the WIC appointment center 410-396-9427 for updated clinic closure information and to reschedule appointments
- If additional food assistance is needed please call 211